This Website is provided by City Wine Collection Ltd (“City Wine Collection”). You may freely browse this Website but such access and use is subject to the following Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) applicable by laws. By browsing this Website you accept without limitation or qualification these Terms.
- To use this Website you must be of legal drinking age in the country where you are located, which is 18 years of age in the UK. This Website is not intended for users under the age of 18. You are responsible for complying with the laws of the country in which you are located. If you are unsure about the law in the country where you are located then please leave this site and check the legal position before continuing.
- You agree not to use the Website to send or post any message or material that is unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, indecent, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, sexually orientated, racially offensive, profane, pornographic or violates any applicable law and you hereby indemnify City Wine Collection against any loss, liability, damage or expense of whatever nature which City Wine Collection or any third party may suffer which is caused by or attributable to, whether directly or indirectly, your use of the Website to send or post any such message or material.
- Do not use (or continue to use) the Website if you do not agree to the Terms. If you have any queries or comments in relation to the Terms or the use of this Website, you can either email us at email@example.com or telephone us on: + 44 (0)20 8948 7823.
Your use of the Website also constitutes agreement to its Terms.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Use of this Website
1.1. All orders and purchases made via the Website will be governed by these Terms and by our Terms and Conditions of Sale.
1.2. This Website and the information contained on this Website may be changed or updated without notice. 1.3.
1.4. You are responsible for ensuring that any details provided by you to City Wine Collection are correct and complete and for informing us of any changes to the information provided.
2. Website Availability
- 2.1. Whilst City Wine Collection endeavours to ensure that this Website is normally available 24 hours a day, City Wine Collection shall not be liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- 2.2. Access to this Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond City Wine Collection's control.
- 2.3. Any limitations on City Wine Collection's liability will survive such termination.
3. Third Party Materials
- 3.1. City Wine Collection is not responsible for the contents of any website operated by a third party which may be accessed via this Website and City Wine Collection does not accept any obligation, gives no assurance and assumes no liability or responsibility (whether express or implied) in relation to any content on any other website. All links on this Website are provided for your convenience only and do not imply that City Wine Collection approves or recommends the content of such websites.
4. Intellectual Property
- 4.1. The City Wine Collection name, logo, corporate symbols and trademarks are the sole property of City Wine Collection Ltd and no permission is given in respect of their use. The Website and its contents are protected by UK and international copyright laws and other intellectual property rights. Unless otherwise indicated, City Wine Collection Ltd is the owner of the copyright and all other intellectual property rights on the Website and its contents. Save as set out below, no part of the Website may be reproduced, modified, copied or used for any commercial purpose without the prior written permission of City Wine Collection.
- 4.2. You may retrieve and display the content of the Website on a computer screen, or print one copy of such content (including the Terms and Conditions of Sale and any order confirmation) for your own personal use, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices.
- 5.1. The Website is provided without any warranties or guarantees. To the extent permissible by any applicable law, City Wine Collection, its associated companies and their officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents of any of them, exclude all liability and responsibility for loss or damage of whatever nature (including but not limited to loss of profits or anticipated savings or wasted expenditure) arising from or in connection with your access to or use of this Website, or reliance on the Website, regardless of whether such loss or damage would arise in the ordinary course of events or otherwise, is reasonably foreseeable or otherwise, or is caused by any error or omission in the Website (whether negligent or not), except that nothing affects any liability of City Wine Collection, its associated companies and their officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents of any of them for death or injury caused by their negligence or any other liability which may not be excluded or limited by law.
- 5.2. Whilst City Wine Collection makes reasonable attempts to exclude viruses or other destructive computer codes from the Website, it does not accept any obligation, gives no assurance and assumes no liability or responsibility (whether expressed or implied) in relation to viruses or such computer code. You should take all appropriate safeguards before using the Website or downloading from the Website.
- 5.3. Nothing in this Section 6 applies to City Wine Collection's liability for goods purchased through the Website, which is governed by our Terms and Conditions of Sale.
6. Conditions of Sale, Payments and Payment Methods
- 6.1. The prices shown are only applicable to purchases made via the City Wine Collection website. Prices in our printed material and/or retail outlet may be higher or lower than shown.
- 6.2. All prices are quoted in pounds sterling. Any applicable VAT, Duty and Delivery charges will be added at the time of order or, in the case of Customer Reserves held in bond, when the relevant Reserves are released for delivery or collection.
- 6.3. In the unlikely event of an administrative error resulting in an incorrect price being displayed on the Website, we reserve the right to correct the price. Where we discover an error in the price of any wine that you have ordered, we will not be obliged to proceed with your order and we will usually endeavour to inform you of the error and the correct price as soon as possible. In these circumstances, you will not be bound to continue with your purchase and we will usually endeavour to ask you to email us to confirm that you wish to proceed at the corrected price within a stated time. In the event that you reply that you do not wish to proceed at the corrected price, do not reply within the stated time, or if we are unable to contact you, then we will cancel the order and refund the amount paid. In no circumstances will we be obliged to proceed with your purchase of wine at an incorrect price, even if we have accepted your order for wines displayed at the incorrect price and/or failed to inform you of the error.
- 6.4. All purchases made via our website must be paid for by credit or debit card at the time of order.
- 6.5. Payments due on Invoice: we accept payment by bank transfer or UK cheque (allow minimum of 5 business days for funds to clear). We also accept payments by registered Debit and selected Credit Cards (Visa, Mastercard); delivery has to be to the address where the card is registered. Please note that we are unable to accept credit card payments for opening offers. Payment Terms are available for approved trade accounts only. City Wine Collection may refuse to accept cash settlement of amounts due and will always refuse cash sums in excess of £5,000.
- 6.6. Any applicable VAT, Duty and Delivery charges will be added at the time of order or, in the case of Customer Reserves held in bond, when the relevant Reserves are delivered or collected.
- 6.7. For Customers outside of the UK, payment must (unless made at the time of order) be received prior to shipment of the goods. Customers outside of the UK who make their own delivery arrangements are responsible for the payment of any applicable VAT and Duty (or their equivalent) in the country of delivery.
- 6.8. Overdue sums will be subject to interest at 5% above the base rate of Barclays Bank plc from time in force and shall be calculated and accrue on a day-to-day basis from the date on which payment fell due until the actual day of payment. Until all sums due to us have been paid we shall be entitled to retain possession of any goods to which you would otherwise be entitled. If any payment is overdue we shall be entitled to suspend deliveries/collections.
7. Amended Orders
- 7.1. Once you have placed your order with us, City Wine Collection will acknowledge the receipt of your order by sending an email to you to the address that you supplied when registering with our Website. Once your order has been processed and accepted, City Wine Collection will confirm the acceptance of your order by sending an email to you using the address you supplied when registering with our Website. This brings into existence a legally binding agreement between us, subject to paragraph 7 above concerning incorrect prices. If you need to amend your order after you have received your order acknowledgement, please contact us either by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org or, call us on: +44 (0) 20 8948 7823 (Monday to Saturday 11.00am to 7.00pm).
- 8.1. Our Fine Wines are kept under temperature-controlled condition and we make sure that our Fine wines are transported safely and efficiently.
- 8.2. We cannot guarantee delivery in original packaging. We may, at our discretion and on specific request, be able to supply wines in their original packaging, although when we do so this may take up to 30 days.
- 8.3. You should inspect all goods at the time of collection or delivery and notify us within seven days of any missing or faulty items. After seven days you will be deemed to have accepted the goods and no returns will be accepted thereafter.
- 8.4. For further information about deliveries and delivery prices, please email us at email@example.com.
9. Earnings and Income Estimates
- 9.1. We make every effort to ensure that we accurately represent the products and services described on this website and their potential for income. Any earnings and income figures quoted are estimates of what we think you can possibly earn. There is no guarantee that you will make these levels of income and you accept the risk that levels of earnings and income will differ by individual.
- 9.2. As with any business, your results may vary, and will be based on your individual capacity, business experience, expertise, and level of desire. There are no guarantees concerning the level of success you may experience. Any testimonials and examples used are exceptional results, which do not apply to the average purchaser, and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results. Each individual’s success depends on his or her background, dedication, desire and motivation.
- 9.3. There is no assurance that examples of past earnings can be duplicated in the future. We cannot guarantee your future results and/or success. There are unknown risks in any business and on the Internet that we cannot foresee and which can reduce results. We are not responsible for your actions.
- 9.4. As stated earlier, the use of our information, products and services should be based on your own due diligence and you agree that we, our company and any of our associates are not liable for any success or failure of your business that is directly or indirectly related to the purchase and use of our information, products and services.
10. Governing Law
- 10.1. The Terms and your use of this Website shall be governed by English law. By using the Website and accepting the Terms and Conditions you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales, save that City Wine Collection Ltd. may take action in any appropriate jurisdiction to protect its intellectual property rights or to recover any amount owed to City Wine Collection Ltd.
- 11.1. If any provision of the Terms is deemed unlawful, void or for any other reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severed from the Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
- 11.2. City Wine Collection's failure to exercise or enforce any rights or any provision of the Terms will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision unless acknowledged and agreed to by City Wine Collection in writing.
- 11.3. The section titles in the Terms are for convenience only, and have no legal or contractual effect.
- 11.4. The parties do not intend the Terms (or any part of them) to be enforceable by any person who is not a party to these terms pursuant to the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999. The City Wine Collection Website is operated by City Wine Collection Ltd.
- City Wine Collection Limited 17 May 2018.
- Copyright © citywinecollection.com 2018. All rights reserved.